Cisco Online non-proctored exams are not new, Systems Engineer exams are a good example of non-proctored online exams that you can do it from your home. Today we are excited to announce a new option to help you meet your certification goals, particularly during these challenging times. Effective April 15, 2020, CIsco will begin delivering certification exams using online proctoring from Pearson VUE. Online proctoring provides you with the ability to pursue the new Cisco Certification exams including the new DevNet track without delay. You also can save time and money since no travel is required.
All written, proctored Cisco Certification exams can be taken online with a few exceptions:
- 100-110 ENU CCENT (Invitation Only)
- 352-011 ENU Cisco Certified Design Expert Practical Exam
- 352-001 ENU Cisco Certified Design Expert Qualification Exam
Online proctored tests can be delivered in most countries around the globe. There are country exceptions for standard restricted countries and China, Japan and Slovenia.
Please note that while exams may be published in multiple languages, greeters, proctors and support staff speak English only.
Cisco Certifications have set the standard of excellence in the IT industry, and we continue to uphold that standard to ensure our certifications deliver the agility you need, the value you expect and set you up for success.
Is the exam price going up?
NO! It’s exactly the same price as if you attend a Pearsonvue Authorized center, however, have in mind:
- You don’t need to travel, not more time wasted in commuting, fuel, and stress to be on time
- Some Centers are really busy, so booking in advance is no longer needed
Cisco online testing requirements
To successfully test remotely, qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Access to a quiet, private location
- Reliable device with a webcam
- Strong Internet connection
- OnVUE software
- Government-issued identification
Before you register, you must perform and pass a system check to participate in online testing.