Analytics, compliance to keep the bad guys out! I haven’t see this too much deployed, but…..
Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management 2016
Interesting to lead the pitch!
The research shows the most common ADC features used by customers:
- Server Load Balancing — 100%
- SSL Offload — 70%
- TCP Multiplexing — 34%
- Web Content Optimization — 32%
- Global Load Balancing — 31%
- Application-Specific Configuration — 30%
- WAF — 25% (however, we observe 30% to 50% of clients are interested in WAF on their ADCs, based on inquiry)
- Customized Programmatic Scripting — 24%
- SSL VPN — 21%
- IPv6 Gateway Services — 4%
- Other — 7%
Magic Quadrant for Application Delivery Controllers 2016
With some acquisitions by Brocade, HP and others there are a few changes, check it!
Magic Quadrant for the Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure 2016
Imperva still as a Leader, based on forecast most of Enterprises will adopt a WAF!
Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls 2016
Cisco Recognized as A Leade, 2nd Year in a Row. Now Hybrid WAN model is part of the game, welcome SD-WAN!
Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization 2016
Cisco Recognized as A Leader in Gartner WAN OP