F5 folks was chasing F5 to provide Official Study Guides to their exams, and finally someone heard us!
They are not covering every cert , but it’s a good start. At the moment these are the guides available:
- 101 Exam Study Guide – Application Delivery Fundamentals
- 201 Exam Study Guide – TMOS Administration
- 301a Exam Study Guide – LTM Technology Specialist: Architect, Setup & Deploy
- 301b Exam Study Guide – LTM Technology Specialist: Maintain & Troubleshoot
- 302 Exam Study Guide – GTM Technology Specialist
To get you in just need visit F5 Education and choose the cert (look at bottom for the study guide link), or you can to login on F5 University, and then click on Training Catalog!
4 thoughts on “F5 woke up!Official Study Guides Live”
Hello F5 experts!
I want to go for the 201 TMOS exam in next mid April. I am wondering if the BIG-IP 11.3 free LTM image is enough for passing the exam, or if I have to purchase the 90$ BIG-IP 11.6 with All LTMmodules to also test other modules or HA/VLAN failover features.
Please help me out as I need to know which software to test to be sure.
Thanks in advance.
Following Blueprint 201 TMOS exam is based on 11.4, i’m not sure how different is free version form that one.
Thanks for your reply Ruben. I think I would need to get a 90$ license however I am not able to access that because I am not working for a F5 partner. Therefore I think I would be spending timse on F5 university requesting 2-hour remote labs.
Remote labs from F5 University still very handy :)