Sessions for the second day
BRKCRS-2110 Delivering Cisco Next Generation SD-WAN with Viptela
It was a quick Architecture intro and Demo, and it seems very intuitive. This definitively worth a couple of dcloud sessions over the next weeks.
An article about some observations when comparing with IWAN on the following link http://viptela.com/viptela-vs-cisco-comparing-sd-wan-vendors-platforms/
LTRCCIE-3401 CCIE SP Practise Lab
This was just for pure fun and check what’s going on at the SP Lab. The new version is following the new model (TS+DIAG+Config). This LAB was built on VIRL.
TS is the old story of using info from specific TAC cases or corner cases on the IOS-XR. The first ticket was a LDP session’s were not coming up, after review the config everything looks fine. The solution for this ticket was the LDP process was shutdown on the IOS-XR bootup. :)
DIAG was more a less straight forward, but with a corner case again
Configit was quite challenging for me specially the config on the IOS-XR, because i do not touch on this for a long time. To me it looks much more structured in a sense of the config than the IOS family
Special tank you to Lizabete Cacic, Lukasz Bromirski and team
I If you want the LAB/docs let me know
- CLEUR Barcelona 2018 Day 1 A very exciting first day with swags, Cisco Champion giffs,...
- A lovely start with Cisco Champion 2018 Badge It’s a lovely start before attend a Cisco Live in...
- Cisco Live Barcelona 2018 here i GO! This is going to be my 2nd Cisco Live, and...
- A Flashback and a New Busy Year! Dear Reader, Thanks to spend your time reading this post...
- Wishes of Cisco Champion I’ve thinking on this, a really cool thing could be...