Could be a Mission Impossible trailer, but it is not! In this Digital World, this becomes one of the most destructive tools so far!
Analytics, compliance to keep the bad guys out! I haven’t see this too much deployed, but…..
Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management 2016
Interesting to lead the pitch!
The research shows the most common ADC features used by customers:
- Server Load Balancing — 100%
- SSL Offload — 70%
- TCP Multiplexing — 34%
- Web Content Optimization — 32%
- Global Load Balancing — 31%
- Application-Specific Configuration — 30%
- WAF — 25% (however, we observe 30% to 50% of clients are interested in WAF on their ADCs, based on inquiry)
- Customized Programmatic Scripting — 24%
- SSL VPN — 21%
- IPv6 Gateway Services — 4%
- Other — 7%
Magic Quadrant for Application Delivery Controllers 2016
With some acquisitions by Brocade, HP and others there are a few changes, check it!
Magic Quadrant for the Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure 2016