This giveaway includes: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server and more!
We have been observing a lots talk about SDN (and flavours), programmability , APIs, Automation, and so on. Cisco is launching new Certifications embracing a new Era of Software. So stay relevant! You can read the full article here https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/blogs/talking-tech-with-cisco/2017/04/06/new-certifications-and-training-to-meet-the-needs-of-today-s-digitized-businesses
Juniper updated their Certification Program with a new Track, SDN and Automation. A Specialist exam (JN0-410) is only available for now, JNCIA is a pre-requirement, but the Professional level should be expected next year (2017). This exam covers SDN foundations, NFV, Contrail and OpenStack Platforms.
This list provides a general view of the skill set required to successfully complete the specified certification exam. Topics listed are subject to change.
- SDN Theory and Applications
- Contrail Service Chaining
- Contrail Analytics
- Identify SDN concepts.
- SDN definitions
- SDN versus NFV
- SDN applications (data center, enterprise, WAN, transport networks)
- Identify OpenStack concepts.
- Components (Nova, Neutron, and so on)
- VM creation
- Network policies
- Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or implementing OpenStack.
- Identify Contrail architectural concepts.
- Controller versus orchestration
- Node types
- Layer 2 versus Layer 3 overlay networks
- Contrail API
- Route distribution, protocols
- Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or implementing Contrail.
- Traffic path verification
- Configuration process, dependencies
- Analytic node configuration
- Identify Contrail service chaining concepts.
- In-network service chain
- Transparent service chain
- Source NAT
- Heat templates
- Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or implementing Contrail service chaining.
- Analyzer service virtual machine
- Third-party services
- Traffic path verification
- Identify Contrail analytics concepts.
- Infrastructure workspace
- Networking workspace
- Traffic analysis
- Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or implementing Contrail analytics.
- Underlay and overlay monitoring
- Event monitoring
- Traffic monitoring
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting Contrail.
- Route availability in the controller
- Virtual router programming
- Contrail CLI commands
- Fabric scripts
- Contrail Introspect
- vRouter commands
- Top of rack service node (TSN)
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting OpenStack.
- Log monitoring
- Privilege, authentication
- Component interaction
Juniper Networks Certified Specialist SDN and Automation (JNCIS-SDNA)