I intend with this blog exchange experiences, opinions and always helpful information to me (recording experiences) and general public.
I’m continuing learning every day, so that there may be typos or wrong information…. but if you detect something irregular give me a shout through their post.
Posts are my own, does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer or any vendor. It is solely my opinion.
Feel free to challenge me, agree/disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely boring in the comments, but I reserve the right to hide any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane,…) – so keep it polite and clean please.
I’m something like this ….
- Cisco Stealthwatch
- Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints
- Dell Networking OS9 Configuration and Operations [3 day instructor]
- F5 LTM/GTM/AFM Modules 11.x
- Firewall Configuration Essentials 101 PAN-OS v.6.0 RevC
- Fortigate 5.x
- Checkpoint 61000
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS)
- Allot NetXplorer, ServiceProtector,Service Gateway
- StoneSoft Stone Management Center(SMC)/Firewall/IPS
- HP ASE – Network Infrastructure 
- HPN 5900AF Switch Technical
- Firewall Configuration Essentials I (101) PAN-OS v.6.1
- ITIL Foundations
- VTSP 2015
- Cybersecurity Management by Charles Sturt University
- Administering the New Features in PAN-OS 7.0
- Firewall Installation, Configuration, and Management: Essentials I for PAN-OS 7.0
- VMware vSphere ICM 5.5
- VMware NSX ICM 6.0
- Cisco Live 2010 Barcelona
- Juniper Networks Certified Expert Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIE-ENT) …..To Load
- Cisco Certified Design Expert Lab….To Load…..
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert SP LAB….To Load…..
- Cisco Certified Design Expert Written….To Load…..
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert SP Written….To Load…..
- VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization (VCP-NV) …..To Load….
- VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV) …..To Load….
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP-SP) Loaded 04/08/2017
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security Written Loaded 09/07/2016
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV) Loaded 19/01/2016
- Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE) Exam – PAN-OS 7.0 Loaded 03/01/2016
- Juniper Networks Certified Design Associate (JNCDA) 30/12/2015
- ACSS – Avaya Ethernet Routing Switch 21/08/2015
- ACSS – Avaya Virtual Services Platform 9000 Loaded 14/08/2015
- Avaya ERS 8000 and Avaya VSP 9000 Implementation Exam Loaded 24/07/2015
- VCE Certified Converged Infrastructure Associate (VCE-CIA) Loaded 19/07/2015
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional (VTSP) Loaded 14/07/2015
- Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) Loaded 01/07/2015
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Loaded 08/05/2015
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert R&S Lab Loaded 31/04/2015 CCIE#47868
- Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE) Exam – PAN-OS 6.0 Loaded 02/01/2015
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS-SP) Loaded 29/12/2014
- Dell Networking OS9 Loaded 17/12/2014
- F5 101v2 Application Delivery Fundamentals (Beta) Loaded 21/11/2014
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIP-ENT) Loaded 07/11/2014
- Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIS-ENT) Loaded 01/08/2014
- Brocade Certified vRouter Engineer (BCVRE) Loaded 16/07/2014
- Brocade Certified Ethernet Fabric Professional 2013 (BCEFP) Loaded 05/06/2014
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Loaded 03/06/2014
- VMware Certified Associate Data Center Virtualization (VCA-DCV) Loaded 14/10/2013
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert R&S Written Loaded 09/05/2013
- Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE) Loaded 6/12/2012
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Loaded 31/10/2012
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Loaded 19/1/2010
- Cisco Academy (CCNA & CCNP & Security) Loaded between 2002 and 2008
Enterprise Routing & Switching Track
Service Provider Routing & Switching Track